Job Title: Senior Sales Executive (B2B)
Employment Type: Full-time
- To maintain and grow sales and gross margin for the product range in line with company budgets and strategic plans
- To manage sales of the company’s products and services in defined geographical areas
- To manage existing and build new relationship
- Prospecting for new sales and opportunities
- Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing available resources
- Designing and implementing a strategic business/sales plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Respond to complaints from customers and give after-sales support when requested
- Handle the processing of all orders with accuracy and timeliness
- Inform clients of unforeseen delays or problems
- Minimum of HND in any field
- Well exposed to B2B Marketing and must have exposure in leading a team of 4-5 people.
- Must have 5 years of cognate experience as Senior Sales Executive in food manufacturing industry
- Ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Must reside in Lagos
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Excellent verbal and communication skill swith proficiency in English Language
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Well-organized and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving
- A team player with high level of dedication
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in MS word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 30th April, 2021.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.
120 total views, 4 views today