Job Title: LGA Cluster Supervisor
Locations: Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano and Niger
Employment Type: Full-time
Duration: 8 months.
- The purpose of this job is to engage consultants as Cluster Supervisors that will support a cluster of four / five local government areas (LGAs) in the intervention states to carry out SMC activities through the LGA Field Officers in those LGAs
- The Cluster Supervisor will also have direct responsibility for implementation of SMC activities in an LGA within the cluster
- Oversee SMC activities at cluster level and directly implement all SMC activities in the assigned LGA, including timely implementation of work plan, planning meetings, commodity distributions and monitoring to avoid any stock out, Community mobilization activities, supervision, monitoring and reporting
- Ensure accountability of received commodities and supplies through tracking consumption levels and review of reconciliation reports
- Responsible for capacity building of field partners (LGA Field Officers, Supervisors, HFW, CDDs, and community mobilisers) through training, on-job support and quality supervision
- Track program targets and timely implement the planned activities to ensure program meets targets and review reports from LGAs and HFW for accuracy and completeness prior to submission
- Ensure implementation of activities is in line with the laid down protocols, by continuously monitoring and conducting supervision and on-job training of LGA, HFW and CDDs
- Maintain a good relationship and work jointly with – Public Health Officers and other partners to undertake home visits, meetings and to ensure health LGA’s ownership.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Clinical Officer, Nurse or Public Health or development-related qualification
- At least five years’ field experience in related field
- Fluency in English, Hausa and/or other local languages is required
- Experience working in drug/commodity supply management, ME and logistics
- Ability to communicate effectively with a variety of audiences including LGA staff, HFW and community leaders
- Experience of conducting quality supportive supervision and data use.
Interested and qualified candidates who are passionate and willing to contribute towards the achievement of our goals should send their updates CV to: email@example.com Kindly indicate the Job Title and your preferred location (State and LGA) and your State of Origin on your CV. Also indicate the Job position and location on the Subject title of your email application.
Application Deadline: 21st April, 2021.
- All applicants must have a functional laptop and smart phone.
- Kindly note that applications who do not follow this specification will be disqualified
- Individuals blacklisted from implementing the Global Fund grants are not eligible to apply for any of the advertised positions
- Qualified Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
112 total views, 2 views today