Job Title: Channels & Platform Monitoring Officer
Job ID: 53123
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Job Sector: Banking
- To provide proactive identification, reporting and engagement of resolution stakeholders on technical issues impacting seamless transactional delivery by E-Channels.
- Provide support for the attainment of transactional processing targets across E-Channels through the engagement of internal and external stakeholders for optimal utilisation of E-Channels
Key Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
Support attainment of target transactional volume across all E-Channels:
- Review transactional failure reasons and engage stakeholders for resolution
- Report on transactional behaviour trends for the streamline of product delivery strategies by Product Managers.
Proactive tracking of transactional activity status and performance across all E-Channels:
- Provide real-time transaction success and failure tracking for proactive engagement of stakeholders for issues trend identification and resolution.
Review the quality and effectiveness of periodic prompt of stakeholders on transactional failure performance:
- Bi-hourly, daily and weekly reports of channel issues and transactional processing success rate trend across E-Channels.
Ensure tracking and follow up on identification and resolution of processing issues on E-Channels:
- Communicate identified transactional and channel issue trends to resolution stakeholders and track resolution status.
Review and track vendor performance on adherence to stipulated resolution SLA:
- Generate weekly SLA adherence reports for use in the engagement of stakeholder vendors on selected Channels.
Deliver tracking report on E-Channels transactional performance trend:
- Generate weekly report on transactional approval success rates and review of transactional failure trends.
Deliver periodic technical training delivery to channel support stakeholders for optimal service delivery:
- Quarterly training for ATM Custodians and HSS for proactive resolution of channel downtime.
Ensure alignment of the team to business goals:
- Ensure timely delivery of reports and risk compliance.
Preferred Qualifications and Experience:
- First Degree in any field
- Other qualifications related to Business Analysis or Project Management would be an added advantage
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Channel Development or Application Support or Operational Risk Management or Business Information Services.
- Product-Related Systems
- IT Applications
- Applications: Microsoft Office Suite.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
4,353 total views, 2 views today