Title: Digital & eCommerce Talent Pool
Ref No: JR1043322
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Worker Type: Regular
Job Type: Full time
- Thank you for being open to future opportunities with Diageo eCommerce.
- Although we don’t have any live vacancies right now, we’d like to send you updates when roles become available.
- Register now, and we’ll ask you some initial online screening questions to join our Digital & eCommerce Talent Community. Once screened, we’ll enter you into our talent pool, and send updates and notifications about roles we think will excite you.
- We’re accelerating our eCommerce platform, building our capability and driving our digital agenda to take the lead in our industry.
- To get us there we’re looking for experienced people with entrepreneurial spirit, commercial acumen and a Digital & eCommerce background.
- Bring a disruptive mindset, a passion for eCommerce and a desire to succeed in this space, and we’ll give you the freedom to act autonomously and create innovation through insight. If this sounds good to you, you could be a great fit for us.
- Alcohol online continues to accelerate, growing ten times faster than traditional channels. Over 80% of all purchasing decisions are currently influenced by digital today.
- The Digital Commerce team in Europe are responsible for driving and influencing every online & omnichannel sale of our brands both on sites we own and partner’s sites (trade and consumer facing). Our purpose as a team is to embed Digital Commerce into the DNA of the business, delivering accelerated growth.
- This field has massive strategic importance, not only to Diageo but also to our customers who see a considerable cost benefit in moving their business online.
- There is no other part of our business that is disrupting at that level of scale and pace. In today’s connected world, digital is no longer ‘optional’.
A fair chance:
- Celebrating our inclusive and diverse culture is core to Diageo’s purpose of “celebrating life every day everywhere”. This purpose is, in itself, inclusive in nature, as it values everybody irrespective of background, disability, religion, gender identity, sexuality or ethnicity.
- We know that for our business to thrive and for Diageo to realize its ambition, we depend on having diverse talent with a range of backgrounds, skills and capabilities in each of the 180 countries in which we operate and to reflect our broad consumer base. We view diversity as one of the key enablers that helps our business to grow and our values, purpose and standards set the conditions for us to respect the unique contribution each person brings.
- Flexibility is key to success in our business and many of our staff work flexibly in many different ways, including part-time, compressed hours, flexible location. Please talk to us about what flexibility means to you and don’t let anything stop you from applying.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply on
Application Closing Date: Not Specified.
21,226 total views, 2 views today