Job Title: Steward
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a hard-working Steward to be responsible for ensuring all sanitation standards are met.
- The Steward will attend to customer needs, assist wait staff, ensure all stations are well stocked, and assist in keeping all areas clean and sanitary. You will clean and put away dishes, clean floors and food preparation areas, refill supplies, wipe tables, and take out the trash.
- To be successful as a Steward, you should be committed to working hard, and have the physical stamina to be on your feet and moving for the duration of your shifts. You should be friendly and helpful to customers and have strong team working skills.
- Cleaning and setting tables and placing seasonal decorations, candles, and table cloths.
- Welcoming customers, seating them, serving them.
- Assisting in cleaning and opening or closing tasks.
- Assisting with sweeping, mopping, and polishing the equipment.
- Transporting used linen to or from the laundry or housekeeping section.
- Assisting with unloading and storing stock.
- NCE, OND, High school diploma or equivalent.
- A friendly, polite, and courteous nature.
- Strong customer service and team working skills.
- Physical stamina to work long hours on your feet.
- The flexibility to work shifts, nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- 0 – 3 years Experience.
Salary: N50,000 – N120,000 / month.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 17th February, 2021.
381 total views, 2 views today