Job Title: Repair Execution Leader
Location: Trans-amadi, Port-Harcourt, Rivers
Reference No.: R15672
Employment Type: Full time
- Do you enjoy leading a team that delivers on-time?
- Would you like the opportunity to lead a team responsible for the maintenance and repair tools?
- Join our Turbomachinery Services Team!
The Team (Turbomachinery Services Team):
Our Turbomachinery & Process Solutions team provides industry-leading products and services that optimize the extraction, production and processing of energy. We help a diverse range of customers across the value chain to reduce operating costs and improve productivity. Our team is an essential link between the customer and the business.
Partner with the Best (Responsibilities):
In this role, you will be responsible for the qualification, execution and support of repair sources. You will manage application engineering, ITO support, orders management, planning, execution management and customer relationships.
As the Repair Execution Leader for Nigeria, you will be responsible for:
- Being the single point of contact for TPS Repairs Operations by monitoring execution and supporting technical needs.
- Managing Third party relationships by monitoring capability set-up and controlling technology transfer of Repair scope and process.
- Ensuring compliance with policies and processes and standardizing technical documentation and repair methodologies.
- Managing repair activities, identifying solutions, managing risks and assuring repair source qualification and Scope of Work definition.
- Collaborating with other functions to ensure seamless delivery to propel results in Orders and Cost of Quality.
- Controlling costs, project managing opportunities and supporting service procurement where required.
Fuel Your Passion (Requirements)
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or equivalent.
- Have at least five years’ experience in Turbo-machinery component manufacturing or its repair and overhaul.
- Have extensive experience within the Oil & Gas repair business.
- Have shop process knowledge.
- Have the capability to prioritize business requirements and to efficiently manage assigned budgets.
- Demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Have excellent interpersonal, leadership, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Have good project management skills and the ability to document, plan, market and execute programs.
- Have a valid NYSC discharge or exemption certificate (please indicate clearly on your resume).
Work in a way that works for you:
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too.
- Talk to us about your desired flexible working options when you apply.
Working With Us:
- Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work.
- We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working For You:
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
430 total views, 2 views today