Job Title: Medical Sales Representative
Locations: Abuja, Bauchi, Gombe, Adamawa, Taraba, Benue, Edo, Delta and Ebonyi
The ideal person shall hold regular medical interviews, meetings, distribution and other sales / marketing activities on the company’s wide range of pharmaceuticals and healthcare products at levels sufficient to achieve agreed sales targets.
Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager, the applicant should:
- Hold a minimum of a B. Pharm.
- Persons with first degree in Health or Life Sciences and 2 years experience in Sales function are also eligible to apply.
- Candidate should not be more than 30 years of age.
- Must be a current resident of preferred location
- Good Microsoft Office skills(Excel spread sheet in particular)
- Excellent communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work unsupervised.
- Ability and willingness to take initiative, flexibility in work approach and goal driven depending on changing priorities and deadlines.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and a detailed Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Location” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 24th July, 2020.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- CHAN Medi-PHARM is an equal opportunity employer. Women are therefore strongly encouraged to apply
831 total views, 1 views today