- We are looking for stellar business development candidate to work with business decision makers and developers
- He/She will be leading a new effort for 3Consulting and will be critical to seeding and driving growth and adoption for a new service.
- You will be expected to be a self-starter and be able to provide an end-to-end go-to-market plan
- You will also need to work with product management and business strategy to formulate a business plan on building a customer funnel around startup companies as well as larger companies.
- Prospect, Qualify and Develop new client relationships.
- Perform necessary analysis and planning to ensure that priorities for each sales call are established
- Meet and exceed aggressive revenue goals while keeping sales management apprised of progress
- Building and maintaining a positive reputation within our industry, based on service, integrity and growth
- Rigorously qualifies large opportunities for active pursuit based on the probability of success and the intelligent allocation of the company’s resources.
- Develops client relationships and interest over the span of lengthy large deal cycles and continually builds & reinforces client’s perception of the company as a credible partner through active persuasion and education.
- Managing a portfolio of accounts to achieve long-term success
- Developing positive relationships and handling customers’ needs
- Generating new sales using existing and potential customer networks
- Ability to develop and present proposals leading to negotiating of deals and post analysis
- Experience in full life-cycle recruiting including, client relations, sourcing, qualifying, networking, assessing, job analysis, offers, closing and relationship management
- Has great organizational skills: you’ll be working with lots of prospective clients simultaneously, coordinating numerous initiatives at the same time; moving things forward in a timely and organized fashion
- Proven track record of goal achievement (as individual or manager) and building and managing KPIs for a sales organization
- Ability to forecast your business – lead conversion data through to pipeline build and win rates
- Natural leader – you have a passion for developing talent and coaching a team to success
- Data driven – you are driven by numbers and constantly finding ways to improve productivity, efficiency and contribution to the business
- Has an insatiable curiosity and knowledge about all things tech, mobile, apps, etc.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 31st July, 2020.
764 total views, 1 views today