Job Title: Human Resource Officer
Location: Mainland, Lagos
Company: Real Estate
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law/ Business Admin or related field.
- Relevant professional qualification e.g. CIPM, SHRM, PHRI
- 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Preferably Female Applicants.
Skills / Competencies:
- People-oriented and results-driven
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- Strong team spirit
- Attention to details
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Job title” as subject of the email
Application Deadline: 20th July, 2020.
1,603 total views, 1 views today