Job Title: HR / Admin & Executive Assistant
- Maintaining physical and digital personnel records like employment contracts
- Update internal databases with new hire information
- Create and distribute guidelines and FAQ documents about company policies
- Publish and remove job ads
- Schedule job interviews and contact candidates as needed
- Responsible for general office administration and facilities
- Assists the Executive with daily administrative duties and completes a broad variety of administrative tasks that include managing an active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries and agendas and compiling documents for meetings.
- Communicates with the general staff on the Executive behalf and coordinates logistics with high-level meetings both internally and externally. Coordinates meetings and strategic activities of the Management Team (TMG), and members of staff.
- Prepare reports and presentations on HR & Admin -related matters
- Develop training schedules and processes
- Respond to employees’ questions about benefits and general welfare
- B.Sc in Human Resources Management or relevant field
- Experience using spreadsheets
- Organizational skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Work experience as an HR & Admin Officer, HR Administrative Assistant or similar role
- Familiarity with Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS)
- Basic knowledge of labor laws
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the e-mail.
Application Deadline: 13th July, 2020.
540 total views, 1 views today