Vanish. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Brand Manager
Location: Lagos-Mainland, Lagos
- Want to power forward a powerbrand? As an Assistant Brand Manager at RB, you’ll have the freedom to make a big name even bigger.
Focusing on a dedicated market, you’ll make your mark by making sure we do the same. You’ll:
- Support the setting and execution of an ambitious country commercial strategy
- Work with Supply, Sales, Area and Finance to hit and exceed our every target
- Put commercial plans into action
- Help develop consumer and shopper communications
- Contribute to new business development initiatives
- Deliver excellence in execution for equity, activation and innovation projects.
You’ll succeed because…
…you’re every bit as entrepreneurial as we are. You:
- Have a solid background in sales or marketing, ideally gained in an FMCG setting
- Have a keen commercial and financial mind
- Are creative and resilient problem-solver
- Are a natural team player
- Are comfortable wrestling with data to draw conclusions and suggest new strategic approaches.
You’ll love it because…
- …you’ll get to make an impact like never before. You’ll be responsible for your own projects – we can’t wait to listen to your ideas.
- The products you help us get out there will make people’s lives better. Our iconic brands will provide an incredible platform for you. And our dynamic, ownership-driven culture will help bring the very best out of you, every day.
Remuneration / Benefits
- Competitive Salary & excellent benefits package
- In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organisation.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
Note: RB is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by appropriate law. All hiring decisions are made based on merit, competence and business need.
659 total views, 1 views today