Job Title: Compliance Assistant
Location: Abuja, Head Office
Under the supervision of the Unit Head, the Compliance Assistant is to:
- Carry out first-level review on financial reports (returns) from supported health facilities.
- Submit collated reviewed reports for second-level review and reimbursement.
- Present feedback forms on sites reviewed to a superior officer for double-checks.
- Handle quarterly stocktaking of all items in the store/warehouse.
- Review and certify staffs’ daily retirements.
- Conduct visits to supported health facilities to evaluate value-for-money on materials, equipment, drugs and consumables delivered to the facilities for use.
- Record and distribute financial reports from supported health facilities to other staff within the department.
- Participate in assets verification exercise in line with the Institute’s annual work plan.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time by the supervisor.
- B. Sc /HND in Accounting
- Second Class Upper/Upper Credit is an added advantage.
- Audit and accounting working experience
Interested and qualified candidates should send a detailed Resume and a one page Cover Letter as one MS Word document explaining suitability for the position to “Deputy Director, Human Resources” through this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 16th July, 2020
- Application must explicitly state the position applied for in the subject of the email.
- Candidates are advised to provide three professional referees with email addresses and phone numbers.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
252 total views, 3 views today