- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, operating systems, networks, printers and scanners
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
- Diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
- Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary
- Testing and evaluating new technology
- Performing safety checks on the company’s computer equipment
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests
- Providing technical support across the company (this may be in person or over the phone)
- Setting up accounts for new users
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and Computing
- 3 years of working experience in a similar role.
- A technical, logical thought process
- Problem-solving skills
- A keen eye for detail
- Experience in the usage of sage software and digital marketing will also be an added advantage.
- An ability to stick to strict deadlines
- An ability to prioritize
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 15th July, 2020.
335 total views, 1 views today