Job Title: Admin Officer
- Provide administrative support to direct report manager.
- Responsible for prompt and accurate Travel and Visa booking arrangement.
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients and key personnel(s) within customer companies.
- Schedule job interviews and contact candidates as needed.
- Carry out staff performance and provide coaching/guidance to ensure maximum efficiency.
- Carrying out client satisfaction surveys and reviews.
- Maintain and update company’s database of staff and vendors.
- Ensure strict adherence to policies and regulations.
- Promptly, accurately, professionally and courteously receive all telephone calls/inquires and director record and relay messages.
- Perform as key contact point for portfolio of clients dealing with routine matters of services and products.
- Prepare regular reports on expenses, office budgets and other expenditures
- Oversees and administers the day-to-day activities of the office; develops policies, procedures and systems which ensure productive and efficient office operation.
- Book reservations for travel, hotels, rental cars, and special events etc.
- Proactively manage and ensure company fleet maintenance, driver management and routine / non-routine vehicle maintenance.
- Provide support services including arranging for meeting room, preparing required materials and coordination of all meeting and visitor schedule.
- Coordinate staff logistics daily and ensure all appointments and meeting are attended.
- Maintain and update the company’s database of staff and vendors.
- Liaising with internal departments to ensure client needs are effectively fulfilled.
- Coordinate internal general, and ensure minutes of the meetings are properly taken.
- Provide assistance and support in problem-solving, project planning, development and execution of the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Resolve administrative problems by coordinating preparation of reports, analyzing data, and identifying solutions.
- Keep staff informed and reassured with regular Admin/HR updates.
- Ensures processing of payments to external partners and maintaining updated records of invoices and receipts.
- Plan and improve employee well-being by promoting healthy workplace initiatives.
- Prepares reports and presentations as assigned.
- Manage office supplies (stock) and place order for new stock when necessary.
- Plan and update Director’s itinerary to ensure all important meetings and activities are captured.
- Effectively maintain company calendar, schedule appointments and book meetings as required
- Overseeing general appearance of office, pantry and public areas.
- Ensure operation of office devices and equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements, following up with repairs, maintaining equipment inventory and evaluating new equipment.
- Assisting other departments such as Human Resource or Financial department with administrative support.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in an admin capacity.
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
- Critical thinking and strategic problem analysis
- Innovative, motivating and value-oriented.
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Excellent relationship management
- Self-driven and result oriented with a positive outlook
- Female preferably.
- Service delivery
- Computer literacy – good use of MS Office packages
- Smart-working, loyal, trustworthy and a team player.
- Organization and focus are necessary to lead a customer service department.
- People skills needed to resolve problems complaints and other issues with customers and clients.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline: 1st July, 2020.
612 total views, 1 views today