Job Title: Field Support Engineer
Commitment: Full-time position
- We are looking for dedicated field Support Engineers to ensure 100% Network availability via power on a daily basis by assuming direct responsibility on generators/energy solution maintenance on sites in line with SLA.
- This will be achieved by ensuring outages are reduced while ensuring 24×7 site maintenance of all passive/civil infrastructures as per SLA
- Provision of technical support to regional field engineers
- Ensure sites data base are adequately kept & well managed
- Adequate monitoring of fault log in order to reduce repeated faults & reduction of MTTR.
- 24×7 site maintenance of all passive/civil infrastructure as per SLA
- Regional Power Implementation with adherence to SLA, Team Lead
- A specialist on-site alarm management system for effective site maintenance/zero downtime
- Directly involved in a weekly meeting with all site maintenance contractors where issue affecting Network Availability & quality are discussed.
- Direct responsibility on GENERATORS /Energy solution Maintenance on sites in line with SLA
- Provision of Technical support to other colleagues with no power experience.
- Quality Control monitoring
- Ensure good &quality parts are used during maintenance and installation on sites.
- Ensure PPM & other related maintenance activities are carried out as per SLA
- To ensure 100% Network availability via power on a daily basis by ensuring outages are reduced /second.
- Actively involved in design & implementation of Acceptance Test Procedure in accordance with Standard and Specification
- Actively involved in the implementation of sites roll out the project according to Specifications and standard
- Provision of professional diagnosis on Electrical problems with an immediate solution on sites
- Directly involved in weekly meetings with all other team members for team bonding.
- Minimum of OND or Trade Test certificate with at least two years post experience in the telecoms industry.
- Technical experience managing diesel generator management /maintenance
- Familiarity with technical remote morning tools
- Strong teamwork abilities
- Excellent problem-solving, communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven experience interacting with customers, clients or stakeholders in some capacity.
- Must be computer literate
- Valid Driver license and driving experience
- Excellent writing skills required for proper e-mail communications and presentations.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline: 30th July, 2020.
928 total views, 1 views today