Job Title: Admin & HR Manager
- To ensure effective and efficient coordination of human resources and administrative related activities towards implementation of the project, and to provide technical leadership in ensuring that all human resources and administrative processes are in line with policies of Plan International.
Dimension of Role:
- Monitoring Implementation of project human resources and Administrative management processes, protocols and systems
Key Roles / Responsibilities
- Develop and implement administrative processes including internal controls for the project.
- Monthly and quarterly administrative reports in line with established compliance standards.
- Review of all administrative components of all financial transaction documents before project commitments and payments are made.
- Development and tracking of all project procurement plans in line with projects plans and budgets, ensuring procurement deadlines are met.
- Lead on the submission of timesheets for approval and forwarding to the Country office.
- Develop and implement a capacity building plan for staff and partners that includes but not limited to fire safety, office protocols, and procurement policies.
- Develop and update inventory data base monthly for all project assets including partner assets where applicable.
- Maintain good working relationship with vendors and consultants.
- Fulfil Plan’s Child Protection Policy at all times to safeguard and protect the child at all times without any reports or incidents of child abuse.
- Work with the project finance manager in the development of the monthly and quarterly cash forecasts for the project, including for partners.
- Set up and management of project administrative file documentation system in the office, including supporting same for partners.
- Coordinate all HR related matters with support from the Country Office, including ensuring staff understanding and compliance of the staff and procurement manuals.
- Oversees Partner’s financial contract process as well as liquidations and reporting in line with donor compliance standards, before further fund advancements.
Human Resource Development:
- Supports the Country Human Resource Manager in strengthening Human Resources processes documentation and controls. Build staff capacity ensure a high level of adherence to Human recourse policies and best practices.
Admin and Logistics Development:
- Manage the budget of the HR and Administration unit.
- Design appropriate training programs for administrative and logistics staff in the field Office.
- Review and revise, if necessary, all legal document and procedures in use by the Sokoto Office.
- Supervise and manage direct reporting staffs
- Provide guidance and support to Sokoto Office and the Country Office in Administration and logistics related issues;
- Perform other administrative and logistics duties in a manner that supports the Team and improves Plan International Nigeria’s efficiency and effectiveness;
Technical Expertise, Skills and Knowledge
Qualifications and Experience:
- A B.Sc Degree in Human Resource Management/Business Administration/ Social Sciences or other related courses.
- Any relevant professional certification and a Master’s degree will be added advantage.
- Experience working with funded partners
- Experience in capacity building (staff and partner organization)
- Familiarity with Nigerian laws.
- At least 3 years’ practical work experience in managing HR and Office Administration in a similar organization
- Experience in Procurement and supply chain management
Skills & Knowledge:
- Communicates clearly and effectively appropriate to the audience
- Good computer literacy skills.
- Team player
- Possession of good report writing skills
- Passion for learning and development.
- Provides good and adequate Human Resource and administrative support to the team to the programme meet agreed organizational outcomes
- Actively seeks for support in addressing difficulties in execution of duties.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Plan International Nigeria is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender or disabilities. Plan International Nigeria is fully committed to child protection to prevent children from all forms of abuse. Women are strongly encouraged to apply
Application Deadline: 7th July, 2020
383 total views, 1 views today