Job Title: HR Executive
- We are looking for a qualified HR Consultant to lead a variety of human resource projects and provide fruitful human capital advice
- You will help the company optimize everyday processes such as recruitment, as well as implement strategic HR plans and technology.
- The ideal HR Consultant will possess in-depth knowledge of human resource management. They will have experience in consulting as well as dealing with actual HR issues. They will be strategic thinkers and problem-solvers with excellent communication skills.
- As a HR Executive you will head a small team of other HR executives.
Your duties are as follows:
- Initiate and lead human resource programs and projects.
- Conduct research through various methods (data collection, surveys etc.) to identify a problematic situation or find the cause
- Provide advice and recommendations to HR personnel for resolution of daily issues
- Select and implement suitable HR technology
- Help establish control systems for compliance with business methods and HR practices
- Review systems and processes and make modifications to address issues
- Refurbish knowledge of advancements in the field and present new ideas.
- Formulate strategic and practical plans to address human resource matters
- Assist in recruiting, training and management of personnel
- Devise plans and techniques to drive change and culture management
- Assist in the development and integration of policies
Skill and Educational Requirements
- B.Sc / B.A in Human Resources, Business Administration or relevant field
- Minimum of 5 years cognate experience as HR executive with at least 2 years’ experience in HR consulting
- Computer savvy with working knowledge of human resource IT (ATS, Payroll etc.)
- Ability to strategize and formulate business plans
- An analytical mind with problem-solving abilities
- Excellent communication and consulting skills
- A team player.
- Experience in project management preferably HR related
- In-depth knowledge of HR principles, functions, methods and best practices
- Solid understanding of research methods and analysis
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline: 1st July, 2020.
1,589 total views, 3 views today