Job Title: Programme Coordinator
- The Programme Coordinator will assist in the administrative and coordination of all activities organised by the Organization.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Duties of the Programme Coordinator will include but will not be limited to the following:
- Planning, scheduling and coordinating of events and activities organised by the Society
- Manage communications through media relations, website, social media etc.
- Schedule and organise meetings
- Content creation
- Support growth and other development.
Minimum Qualification / Skills Requirements
- A relevant university degree in English, Mass Communication, Psychology, Philosophy, Economics, Business Administration, Public Administration or any related field.
- Tech-savvy, proficient in MS Office
- Excellent time-management and organisational skills
- Ability to work with young people and hands-on programme implementation experience
- Supervisory skills to prepare and motivate office and program volunteers
- A strong personal commitment to the values, aims and methods of the organization.
- Minimum of 6yrs to 7yrs work experience in the field of management or business development.
- Excellent verbal/written skills, communication, problem-solving and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of program management and development procedures
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and Resumé via email to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as subject of the email
Application Deadline: 28th June, 2020.
910 total views, 1 views today