Job Title: Operations Coordinator
Location: Lagos (Agungi, Lekki)
- Supervise and manage office staff (logistics officers, dispatch riders etc.)
- Keep logs and records of customers items and packages while ensuring that all customers orders are accepted and delivered
- Handle escalations from Customers and provide feedback to ensure repeat business
- Prepare accurate and timely reports for management
- Design and execute process changes that will result in operational efficiency
- Formulate and implement business strategies in conjunction with the Management
- Candidate must have HND / B.Sc with 5 to 8 years experience as an Operations Manager preferably in a Logistics Company.
- N150,000 to N250,000 monthly.
Job Title: Human Resource Generalist
Location: Lagos (Agungi, Lekki)
- Recruitment: Source, screen and interview candidates for openings in the organisation
- Onboarding and Documentation: Design and conduct orientation and onboarding programmes for new employees. Document new staff and keep accurate database of staff information.
- Training and development: Carry out Training needs analysis, design and execute training calendar and plans
- Payroll management: Manage and supervise payroll in conjunction with the Head of Finance.
- HR Administration and operations: Manage staff leave and absenteeism, disciplinary proceedings, attend to staff welfare etc.
- Strategy formulation and implementation: Provide HR guidance, advisory to the organisation while formulating and enforcing policies.
- Candidate must have HND / B.Sc with 3 to 5 years valuable Human Resource Management experience preferably in a HR Consulting firm.
- N80,000 to N120,000 monthly.
Job Title: Sales & Marketing Executive
- Marketing and promoting the company and its products and services while making cold calls and close deals
- Enhance brand awareness within the digital space as well as driving website traffic and acquiring leads and customers.
- Develop and implement a business development strategy in collaboration with Management to achieve sales online and offline.
- Gather data by searching through various social media and web channels to gain information about target customers to create and pitch content for business development purpose.
- Reach set targets and exceed them by identifying and building ecosystem partnership.
- Cultivate a strong social media presence to help increase and build the Company’s social media presence.
- Generate innovative ideas, trends and insights to help build sustainable products and services while creating competitive advantage for the Company.
- Manage relationship with new and existing customers
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality in handling sensitive information.
- Develop a marketing database, with contacts, emails and social media.
- Provide accurate and detailed reports to management on weekly sales activities.
- First Degree in Marketing, Social Sciences, Business Administration, Management or Communications with a minimum of 2 to 4 years’ experience as a sales or marketing officer, business development and/or digital marketing officer.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of the Logistics industry with ready contacts.
- Knowledge of online and offline advertising & digital marketing solutions
- Ability to optimize marketing campaigns using email and social media tools.
- Excellent communication skills with ability to develop standardized proposals, content and pitching documents.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be customer centric and able to handle complaints and disputes effectively.
- Team player with ability to relate with colleagues and key contacts at all levels to develop compelling offers and drive growth.
- Persistent in completing what needs to get done and driving value adding relationships.
- Ability to succeed in a competitive, high-performance work environment.
- Be a self-starter and able to work independently and collaboratively.
- Strong computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft office and relevant software.
- Ability to formulate sales plan for designated territory, region or specific client portfolios.
N70,000 to N100,000 per month based on experience and skills.
Job Title: Office Assistant
Location: Surulere, Lagos
- Perform heavy duty cleaning and keep the office building clean
- Run errands as requested by office staff
- Assist to organise the office and ensure orderliness at all times
- Handle clerical support tasks.
- Candidate must have SSCE with at least 1 year experience as an office assistant.
- N20,000 to N30,000 monthly.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 30th June, 2020.
Note: Only applicants who meet the requirement and reside around the vicinity of the office location will be considered.
451 total views, 1 views today