Job Title: Dispatch Rider
- Ride company’s motorcycle to accomplish official duties
- Report all matters relating to assigned motorcycle to the responsible manager
- Responsible for updating the Riders’ Logbook on a daily basis with the required information.
- Must ensure that assigned motorcycle documents/ particulars are updated and valid.
- Must ensure that the motorcycle is cleaned routinely or when the need arises.
- Responsible for carrying out the daily inspection on the general condition of assigned motorcycle and must properly lock motorcycle when there is a need to leave them unattended to.
- Dispatch riders sign for the package on the collection and get an appropriate person to sign for it upon delivery
- Plan and follow the most efficient routes for making deliveries
- Any other duty that may be assigned from time to time.
- Minimum of a Secondary School Leaving Certificate (SSCE)
- Must have a valid rider’s permit
- Must have good knowledge of road networks and routes in Lagos.
- Very attractive.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Dispatch Rider” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 30th July, 2020.
467 total views, 3 views today