Job Title: Account Assistant
- We are a facility management company providing Professional services which ranges from provision of soft services to hard services maintenance across west africa.
- We seek to hire an account assistant (GRADUATE INTERN) A Fresh graduate awaiting Service, or Just done with service with at least 1 year experience in Accounting.
The Job duties are as follows:
- Weekly report by exception on all purchases not within budgetary approvals
- Ensure the registration and approval of different goods and services suppliers annually – all new suppliers must be accredited within the year as it arises
- Prepare and get approval for all vouchers (PVs, petty cash vouchers)
- Disburse cash to requester as approved
- Register all payments in the appropriate books; cash advance register, cash register.
- Liaise with internal control officer on retirement of funds
- Keep a list of approved suppliers
- Accept for payment only duly approved cash and cheque requisition forms i.e. the first and final line approvals must be completed
Financial Accounting Operations:
- Bank Reconciliation -Daily cashbook balance report
- Bank Reconciliation – Weekly and Monthly reconciliation of all bank accounts
- Enforce weekly reporting on receipts and posting
- Enforce weekly posting and report of invoices
- Enforce acknowledged invoice report
- Weekly preparation of receivables and payables
- Monthly preparation of compliances – ( PAYE, NHF, NSITF, ITF, PENSION, VAT etc) and ensure timely remittances
- Ensure Payslips are sent to various locations monthly
- Preparation of site payroll
- Ensure daily posting of all payment vouchers raised and proper classifications of expenses
- Ensure daily posting of receipts, PO and all other primary source documents
- Ensure weekly schedule of cheques raised and cash collected.
- Ensure weekly and monthly report of payables
- Enforce daily petty cash report and posting
- Interested candidates must possess a first degree (HND/BSC) in Accountancy or any related field
- Candidates must reside in Lagos.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 1st July, 2020
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted
978 total views, 1 views today