We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Controller
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department including: month and end-year process accounts payable/receivable cash receipts, general ledger, payroll and utilities, treasury, budgeting cash forecasting, revenue and expenditure variance analysis capital assets reconciliations account statement reconciliations, cheque runs, fixed asset activity, debt activity
- Monitor and analyze accounting data and produce financial reports or statements
- Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies and principles
- Coordinate and complete annual audits
- Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions
- Assign projects and direct staff to ensure compliance and accuracy
- Manage Agency banking financial transactions
- Update bank transactions and prepare correspondences and instruction
- Prepare customers cheque and confirmation to the bank.
- Receive and treat financial/accounting issues from branches.
- Processing of consultancy fee payment
- Receive funds, repayment, refunds and document, processes cheque and cash payments to beneficiaries, contractors and suppliers.
- Assist in preparation of daily bank balance report
- Mobilize fund and process for operational activities.
- Preparation of monthly HIFY report
- Fixed deposit account management
- Relate with branches on issues and proffering solutions
- Posting of transactions and entries.
- Handling of branches petty cash
- Preparation of monthly depreciation, amortization and apportionments.
- Process monthly branch operation expenses (Petty cash, fuelling, cleaning, call and transport allowances)
- Prepare Final Accounts
- Budgeting and Long-term Forecasting, Budget Monitoring and Implementation
- Balance Sheet Management
- General Ledger Management
- Payroll Management
- Tax Management
- Relationship management (Correspondence Banks)
- Liquidity management
- Transfer Pricing Management
- Accounts Reconciliations.
- Degree in Accountancy and ICAN certification
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 5 years.
- Proven working experience as Accounting Manager or Officer, Accounting Supervisor or Finance Manager
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data
- Proven knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
Application Closing Date
24th June, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Applications will be treated as received.
474 total views, 1 views today