Job Title: IT Support Executive
- The IT Support team maintains the computer networks of all types of organisations, providing technical support and ensuring the whole company runs smoothly.
- IT Support monitors and maintains the company computer systems, installs and configures hardware and software, and solves technical problems. Because of the nature of the job, some companies may require their IT Support to undertake shift work.
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests
- Providing technical support across the Setting up accounts for new users
- Troubleshooting, repairing and replacing equipment as necessary
- Testing new technology
- Possibly training more junior staff members.
Educational and Skill Requirements
- Minimum of HND or a University degree in Computer Science or any related discipline.
- At least 2 years cognate experience in similar role.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- The capacity to work well within a team.
- Attention to detail.
- Logical thinking.
- Expert knowledge in how operating systems and software works.
- Interpersonal skills as you will regularly be in contact with colleagues and/or customers.
- The ability to prioritize your workload.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 15th June, 2020.
230 total views, 1 views today