Job Title: Business Development Manager
- Maximize contact with key accounts, key contacts and other critical stakeholders at various client organizations and focus efforts to obtain new business and generations of new enquires for the business.
- Contribute to the development and execution of business strategy to grow the turnover and profitability of the business
- Create and sell higher value-added Officenmore services successfully for long term projects as well as implement best-in-class cost of service delivery
- Be responsible for client relationship management and keeping up-to-date database /information on proposals, bids and prequalification packages submitted to client and follow up to ensure successful closeout
- Coordinate and participate in promotional activities and exhibitions, working with developers, advertisers, and professional bodies to market Officenmore services.
- Provide strategic direction for business promotion planning to ensure necessary administrative follow up of all activities of the sector
- Look for opportunities on a daily basis by check print, mainstream and online media
- Identify potential clients and send letters introducing Officenmore bundle of services with an emphasis on value-based
- Support in market research analysis of data in live with corporate vision around Africa.
- Manage the Business Development process and pipeline for business to ensure the department achieves sales targets in all business categories
- Ensure prequalification of the company with existing and potential customers, to enable it to be in a position to bid for projects within our sphere of capabilities.
- Be responsible for the process of identifying new prospective opportunities and expanding the company’s clientele by developing business and sourcing for contracts and business leads.
- B.Sc in Sales & Marketing
- 2-3 years experience in a similar role with at least 3 years in the IT industry
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- In-depth knowledge of real estate market trends
- Very strong communication and negotiation skills
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV with Covering Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Business Development Manager” as the subject of the email.
306 total views, 1 views today