Job Title: Accounting Manager
- We are looking for a reliable Accounting manager to join our team! As an Accounting Manager, you will supervise, monitor and evaluate all day-to-day accounting activities
- In addition, you will be establishing financial status by developing and implementing systems for collecting, analyzing, verifying and reporting financial information.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan, implement and oversee overall accounting strategy
- Oversee accounting daily operations
- Take responsibility for accounts payable/receivable, cash receipts, general ledger, payroll and utilities, treasury, budgeting, cash forecasting, revenue and expenditure variance analysis, capital assets reconciliations, trust account statement reconciliations, check runs, fixed asset activity, debt activity etc.
- Monitor and analyse accounting data
- Set up and monitor accounting KPIs
- Regularly produce financial reports or statements
- Adhere to proper accounting methods, policies and principles
- Encourage other employees to adhere to standards
- Perform and oversee annual audits
- Provide recommendations
- Meet financial accounting objectives
- Prepare and present KPIs to stakeholders
Requirements and Qualifications
- Minimum of 1 year work experience as an Accounting official.
- OND minimum academic requirement in Accounting or Finance or any related field.
- Excellent computer skills on MS Office
- Excellent knowledge and experience with accounting software and databases
- Ability to multi task
- Understanding and knowledge of accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 31st July, 2020.
597 total views, 1 views today