Job Title: Pharmacy Assistant
Roles and Responsibilities
- The Pharmacy Assistant, under the direct supervision of the Pharmacy Manager, will support the pharmacist in the day-to-day efficient running of the store, and ensure that the business delivers the best retail experience for customers every time.
- Filling and dispensing of prescriptions in accordance with the pharmacy code of ethics.
- Counselling and educating patients on how and when to take a prescribed medicine. This includes expected side effects and how to mitigate them.
- Packaging & Labeling Drugs appropriately, under the supervision of the Pharmacist.
- Professionally responding to all medical queries and referring to the pharmacist where appropriate.
- Using knowledge of basic symptoms to sell OTC medications and providing relevant information to customers.
- Counselling patients on the right use of OTC medicines
- Participating in health promotions
- Helping the store to grow its revenue and profitability
- Handling the point-of- Sales (POS) system during your shift.
- Reconciling of daily sales and Petty Cash
- Treating customers with care and professionalism, to ensure they make Remediks their brand of choice.
- Ensuring that the store maintains the right Look and Feel at all times, by keeping the space clean, organized and free of clutter.
- Ensuring that all supplies needed for the smooth running of the store are available.
- Adhering to the company’s SOPs and Quality Standards
- Ensuring that shelves well stocked with the appropriate merchandize.
- Checking expiry date of products on a regular basis and reporting to the pharmacist.
- A minimum of OND or Higher
- Previous experience in a Retail Pharmacy setting
- Additional qualifications and certifications will be an added advantage
- Must be a quick learner and a self-starter
- Entrepreneur-minded individual
- Customer-centric and people-oriented.
Our total reward package is very competitive.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email
Application Deadline: 14th June, 2020.
493 total views, 1 views today