Job Title: Registered Nurse
- Assesses and collects vital signs of patients and logs in the information in the telemedicine platform before video consultation with physician.
- Monitors the vital signs of patients (COVID 19 and non-COVID 19 patients) remotely and escalate for hospital admissions and isolation centres.
- Schedule follow-up appointments with physicians for the patient.
- Stay informed about updates on the Telemedicine platform and inform physicians and patients accordingly.
- Create forms that helps gather information from patients.
- Follow-up with physicians and patients to ensure they are available for consultations as necessary.
- Evaluate appropriateness of referrals, follows and expedites referral process and provide feedback to physicians.
- Establish contact with patient/proxy and assess ability to use Telemedicine.
- Coordinates appointment time with the physician, the patient and Telemedicine clinic schedules.
- Provide follow-up to see that lab/tests are ordered and results sent to the consulting physician before the follow-up appointments
- Update records with patients’ vitals and maintain records of escalated cases for COVID 19 and non COVID 19 patients.
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing and licensed to practice as a registered nurse in Nigeria.
- A Post Graduate Degree in Nursing is an added advantage
- Minimum five years of post-graduate experience.
- Proven leadership experience and ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to use specialized applications software and computer systems.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 20th June, 2020.
195 total views, 1 views today