We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance and Accounting Officer
- We are looking for a focused, efficient, result-oriented individual with strong leadership personality and communication skills.
- The candidate must have the ability to multitask, prioritize responsibilities and simultaneously work on multiple engagements.
- He/she will help deliver world class finance and accounting support for effective operations of our existing assets and the realization of the overall objective of the company.
- Financial and Management reporting, including P & L and BS analysis and maintenance
- Prepare analytical reviews of BS, P&L and cash flow statement during monthly/quarterly reporting, using applicable company tools (BPC & SAP) and analyze variances between actuals versus budget numbers.
- Perform monthly inter-company reconciliation and maintain loan amortization schedules in line with IFRS.
- Perform monthly revaluation of the BS (foreign currency accounting)
- Manages commercial contracts in line with project models; issue monthly invoices as received from corporate commercial team; verify project liquidated damages and ensure DSO ageing analyses report is prepared monthly.
- Responsible for supporting local procurement, importation of raw materials and spare parts, including documentation of international trade, Bills for collection and LCs’ transactions- form A/Ms and final exchange documents.
- Support new project costs controlling and certification of CAPEX with off taker.
- Prepare annual IFRS compliant financial Statement and lead the completion of ISA and PCAOB financial audit by the company auditors.
- Responsible for completing and maintaining applicable periodic internal control documentation in line with SOX.
- Perform analysis required to maintain SAP GLs and reconcile various sub ledgers to main ledgers
- Any other duty assigned by the supervisor.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Must possess a Bachelor’s degree (Second class upper) in Accounting, Economics or related courses.
- Must be professionally certified ACCA, ICAN, etc.
- Knowledge of SAP/BPC is an added advantage.
- Strong Excel and power point proficiency skill is a must.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Team player and have ability to work independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including ability to interact effectively with all levels throughout company organization
- Must exhibit professionalism, reliability, integrity and trustworthiness along with a cooperative attitude.
- Must possess 3 to 5 years work experience on hands-on finance and reporting functions,
- Must possess proven knowledge and experience in financial modelling.
- Must possess comprehensive knowledge of IFRS and proficiency in accounting software.
- Must possess knowledge of financial management budgeting, forecasts, and cash flow management.
Application Deadline 12th June, 2020.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com with “Finance and Accounting Officer” as subject of mail.
526 total views, 1 views today