Job Title: Social Media Manager
- Utopia Media Group is in search of a talented Social Media Manager to be part of its internal creative department.
- As a Social Media Manager, you will lead social campaigns and work closely with internal and external partners to deliver best-in-class campaigns.
- The right person for this role thrives in a collaborative work environment, has extreme attention to detail and is passionate about the social media landscape.
- If you are someone who gains personal satisfaction for pushing boundaries both creatively and strategically, then this is great role for you.
- Ideate and innovate within the social space by developing creative strategic campaigns that elevate Utopia Media Group and subsidiaries.
- Drive organic and paid social content strategy to cultivate deeper conversation and earned media around Utopia Media Group.
- Develop social goals and track performance to understand the effectiveness of a campaign, making strategic recommendations for continuous optimizations.
- Drive best-in-class social media campaigns from creative production to fan engagement.
- Work closely and collaboratively with internal teams, including Business Development, Creative, Media, and Production.
- Develop positive relationships with talent, reps, and studio partners.
- 2+ years of professional experience in social media at a network or studio.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a collaborative working style.
- Ability to use social or insight tools to pull and analyze trends and data.
- Proven results building a social following from the ground up while creating a strong fan engagement strategy to foster advocacy for a series.
- Extraordinary project management and organizational skills.
- Deep understanding of the entertainment social media landscape, platform standard methodologies and a clear grasp of consumers’ social media habits.
- in social media publishing and engagement best practices.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email
Application Deadline: 16th June, 2020.
340 total views, 1 views today