Job Title: Human Resources Officer
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems.
- Provide counseling on policies and procedures.
- Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process.
- Create and implement effective onboarding plans.
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- BSc/BA in business administration, social studies or relevant field; further training will be a plus.
- Proven experience as HR officer, administrator or other HR position.
- Knowledge of HR functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development etc.).
- Proficient in MS Office; knowledge of HRMS is a plus.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 24th June, 2020.
216 total views, 1 views today