What We Do
- We delve deep into understanding the true needs of clients and provide the right technical IT expertise and systems to help solve any challenge
Where do you come in?
- We are looking for an External Auditor to examine the systems, operations and accounts of assigned organization and provide feedback.
- You will plan and perform an effective auditing processes based on the federal/state laws as well as audit principles and report back on your findings.
You will be required to:
- Evaluating financial statements and assessing accounts for accuracy and regulatory compliance.
- Investigating internal systems and operations.
- Assessing risk management approaches.
- Reporting on errors and fraud.
- Providing feedback reports on findings.
You will need to (have):
- Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Must be a chartered accountant.
- Knowledge of external auditing practices, relevant regulations and accounting standards.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience in audit and direct assessment of companies for state or federal government revenue service.
- Excellent verbal, presentation and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Excel, PowerPoint and other Office tools.
Great if you have:
- Project Management Certification
- Ability to speak Hausa.
What you should expect
- Good salary
- Paid annual leave.
- Career growth opportunities.
Application Closing Date
30th June 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.
471 total views, 1 views today