Where do you come in?
- You will coordinate projects from initiation to closure ensuring strict adherence to set timelines, budget, and outlined scope.
You will be required to:
- Determine and define project scope and objectives
- Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner
- Prepare budget based on scope of work and resource requirements
- Track project costs in order to meet budget
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress
- Manage contracts with vendors and suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution
- Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement
You will need to have:
- Project Management experience. (3-4yrs for lead, 1-2yrs for senior)
- Experience working in the ICT industry on government contracts.
- Excellent verbal, presentation and written communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint and Office.
- Excellent reporting skills
Great if you have:
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Excellent analytical skills
- What you should expect
- Competitive salary and commissions
- Paid annual leave.
- N/B: Applicants should be willing to work in the North East.
- Fluency in Hausa would be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
30th June 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to email@example.com using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.
436 total views, 1 views today