- Ensure compliance with policies for usage of organization’s machine, equipment and appliances.
- Ensure prompt and controlled purchase and filling of diesel in generator.
- Maintain and manage of records/registers for fuel purchase and consumption; also machine, equipment and appliances maintenances.
- Preventive and corrective maintenance activities for all assets.
- Installation, troubleshooting and configuration of equipmentТs where necessary e.g. Computers, TV, DSTV, CCTV, Intercom, Access door control system, America fence wire and electrical appliances.
- Proper disposal of damaged and expired material.
- Take inventory of stock of all appliances, equipment and spares.
- Improving existing programs by evaluating objectives and specifications, reviewing proposed changes and making recommendations
- Prepare reference material for users by drafting operation instructions
- Prepare technical budget for purchases and maintenance activities.
- Process improvement
- Purchase and replacement of damaged/expired appliances/fittings (bulb, cables, cameras etc.).
- Proper labeling, handling, packaging, storage and protection of stock.
- Outstanding knowledge of software maintenance
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Load balancing and scalability
- Database/Software performance modification
- Minimum of an OND in related discipline
- Minimum of 5-Years’ experience as a Technical Officer
- Must be ready to resume immediately
- Applicants must reside around Ojota, Apapa, Yaba and Surulere axis.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Role as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline: 17th June, 2020
137 total views, 3 views today