Job Title: Electrical Engineer (Power Maintenance)
Locations: Bayelsa, Warri-Delta and Port Hacourt – Rivers
- Designing, maintaining, implementing, or improving electrical instruments, facilities, components, equipment products, or systems for industrial, commercial or domestic purposes.
- Conferring with customers, engineers, and others to discuss existing or potential engineering products or projects.
- Ensuring that installation and operations conform to standards and customer requirements by preparing electrical systems specifications, technical drawings or topographical maps.
- Establishing construction, manufacturing or installation standards or specifications by performing a wide range of detailed calculations.
- Ensuring compliance with specifications, codes, or customer requirements by directing or coordinating installation, manufacturing, construction, maintenance, documentation, support or testing activities.
- Preparing specifications for purchases of electrical equipment and materials.
- Estimating labor or construction costs for budget preparation.
- Licensed as a professional engineer.
- Knowledge of applicable codes related to electronic engineering.
- Proficient in design and calculation software.
Job Title: Quality Assurance Engineer
Job Description / Requirements
- Ability to write a well-documented test plan for projects
- Write test cases/test scenarios including negative test cases to validate the functionality of software applications
- Understanding of software test requirements/test data
- Knowledge of test management tools for test execution e.g. Azure Devops
- API testing, both manual and automation using Postman
- Knowledge of defect/bug life cycle through the project from start to finish
- Knowledge of database management tools e.g Microsoft SQL for backend validation
- Experience with working in an agile/scrum environment
- Knowledge of J-meter tool for both stress and load testing
- Knowledge of security testing tools for vulnerability scanning, as well as risk management.
Test Automation Requirements:
- Experience in mobile test automation using Appium framework for both native, hybrid and mobile web applications
- Experience using flutter driver framework for the automation of flutter mobile applications
- Experience in building test automation framework for web application using selenium webdriver, TestNG and Cucumber BDD
- Knowledge of API performance test automation.
N200,000 – N400,000 / month.
Job Title: IT Project Manager
- Determine and define project scope and objectives
- Predict resources needed to achieve objectives and manage resources effectively and efficiently
- Prepare budget based on scope of work and resource requirements
- Track project costs in order to meet budget
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution
- Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement.
- Intermediate project management experience
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline.
N200,000 – N400,000 / month.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline: 31st December, 2020
253 total views, 1 views today