Job Title: Oracle Cloud Financials Consultant
Detailed Description / The Role
- The Oracle financial consultant will have the responsibility to be proactive in support and assessing accounting, financial reporting and analysis systems as assigned and to identify areas to strengthen the operational effectiveness and excellence, leverage technology and improve the quality of process, programs or applications for the business area(s).
- This position leads in the administration and support of assigned financial systems and assists users in effectively applying technology to support their operational, reporting and analysis needs.
- The Financial consultant is responsible for performing moderate to highly complex analyses and problem resolution. Work is reviewed for overall professional judgment, accuracy and quality.
- We are looking for candidates with good knowledge of Oracle Cloud Financials in particular to:
- Strong background in Implementing oracle R11i/12 and should have completed or engaged on at least 1 full cloud implementation.
- Cloud Core Financials implementation experience; GL,AP,AR,CM essential.
- FA,PO,INV,I-supplier nice to have.
- Team leading is an important part of the role so experience in Performance Management would be ideal.
- Work Directly with Business user as an oracle cloud financials analyst
- Gather, analyze business requirements and perform Fit-Gap analysis
- Active participation in preparing various project documents; Solution design, Functional Specifications, setup documents, SI—UAT Test Scripts, Training Materials.
- Financial support to business areas through financial analysis, budgeting, planning & forecasting; to facilitate decision making and future business strategies.
- Create a strong business alignment with finance and sales operations counterparts to provide a unified financial analysis to business leaders
- Gather, model, analyze, prepare, and summarize information for financial plans, operating forecasts, trended future specifications, etc.; on a weekly, monthly, or quarterly basis.
- Develop scenario-based financial models in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
- Link business strategy to financial reporting, KPIs, and goal setting.
- Analysis and modeling of business unit to include all bookings/revenue reporting, expense analysis, forecasting and budgeting.
- Understand and influence investment decisions through detailed financial analysis.
- In a fast paced environment, pivot quickly to create adhoc reports/analysis as required by the business.
- Respond to requests received through the help desk in accordance with established Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Ensure that systems requests are worked on in accordance with the priority established by leadership.
Do you have?
- Strong experience in support life cycle, SLA management and working with Oracle product and Cloud infra support group
- A good understanding of Sub-Ledger Accounting (SLA), Financial Accounting Hub (FAH)
- Understanding of File Based Data import and export
- Experience as a resource in the implementation of at least 1 oracle ERP Cloud project and supporting oracle cloud.
- Excellent communicator that can work across a wide range of audience (engineering, finance, operations, etc.).
- Takes initiative to achieve value added results and ability to track the progress of multiple inquires and tasks effectively.
- Excellent analytic skills, attention to detail. Ability to turn data into Insights.
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a cross-functional team.
- Self-directed, proactive with ability to multi-task.
- Driven passion for working with people and creating excellent end-user solutions and support
- Good Knowledge of business processes in the procure to pay areas?
- Excellent stakeholder management skills?
- Ability to help develop new module suggestions, module setups and errors.
Other skills desired:
- Strong Functional understanding and some technical understanding in Oracle financial Cloud modules
- Good understanding of Functional configuration of various Oracle Cloud financial modules
- Ability to communicate effectively with different stakeholders
- Ability to effectively manage multiple initiatives at once
- Ability to effectively work independently and anticipate the ongoing needs of projects
- Working at client site in Lagos, Nigeria.
- Project planning and reporting skills
- Scope management
- Oracle ERP Cloud Experience in one or more of these modules: General Ledger, Account payable, account receivables, asset management and cash management
- Grasp and understand the detailed project scope to be delivered and escalate if there are requests to deliver outside this scope.
- Strong consultancy skills including consulting experience with blue-chip companies engaging with Senior Management
- Have experience of working across project lifecycles – from scoping and analysis, design and testing and through to post go live support Experience implementing some combination of Oracle Financials applications such as: General Ledger (GL), Sub-ledger Accounting (SLA), Financial Accounting Hub (FAH), Accounts Receivables (AR), Accounts Payables (AP), Cash Management, Fixed Assets, Treasury, EBTax, Advanced Global Intercompany Systems (AGIS), Procure-to-Pay (P2P), Invoice modules.
Do you want to
- Work for an organization with proven history of success?
- Progress your career to the next level?
- Receive excellent renumeration?
- If yes, then this is for you.
Interested and qualified candidates should send a copy of their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 20th June, 2020.
Note: Only apply if you fit this role.
122 total views, 1 views today