Job Title: Contact Tracer (Adhoc Staff)
Contract period: 6 months
Duties and Responsibilities
- To carry out household contact tracing of confirmed TB cases on treatment within the community
- To collect result from the laboratories to the DOTs facilities.
- Electronic data entry on provided device
- To screen household members and identify those who are presumptive for TB
- To collect sputum sample from presumptive TB cases and transport them to laboratory sites.
- Carrying out any other duties as directed by the Organization.
Education / Experience:
- Minimum of SSCE or its equivalent and the ability to write and speak English and other local language.
- A qualified community health extension worker will be an added an advantage.
- Sound knowledge about roads/routes within the L.G.A as specified above.
- Experience: 3-5 years.
- Self-motivated and pro-active
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong team player.
- Time Management Skill.
- Strong time management skills
- Able to manage and prioritize workload
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in Microsoft Word or PDF format only to: email@example.com Email subject should be the position applying for: ‘Contact Tracer’
Application Deadline: 12 noon; 5th June, 2020
Note: Only short-listed applicants will be contacted
457 total views, 1 views today