Job Title: Client Relationship Lead (Sales)
- Assess and analyze prospective customer’s requirements
- Maintain well organized, up-to-date and accurate sales information and activity reports
- Manage and coordinate sales throughout the sales cycle
- Gather customer or product information to determine customer needs.
- Determine customers’ financials abilities to propose solutions that suit them
- Advise prospects/customers on the suitability and value of property.
- Promote sales of properties through advertisements such as distribution of Flyer and posters.
- Confidently participate in the preparation of proposals and its presentation
- Represent company at corporate events or sales meetings
- Grow the business by identifying new sales and business development opportunities.
- Manage and coordinate activities of all other Sub Agents
- Advise other sellers/Sub Agents on current information regards property/product.
- Provide guidance and assist Sub Agents and buyers in purchasing property for the right price under the best terms.
- Provide adequate support to team staff/Sub Agents to accomplish service needs of customers.
- Work closely with company Lawyers to prepare property documents such as, purchase agreements and deeds of Assignments.
- Remain knowledgeable about real estate markets and best practices
- Determine and reconcile Sub Agents commission on sales.
- Act as an intermediary in negotiations between prospective customers and sellers/Agents.
- Advise customers/Sub Agents on market conditions, prices, legal requirements and related matters.
- Accompany buyers during visits to sites and inspections of landed property
Customer Relationship Management:
- Develop professional relationships or networks with prospects.
- Provide excellent service in order to maintain a positive reputation for the business.
- Resolve any customer complaints in a prompt and professional manner.
- Maintain and manage regular contact with customers to ensure Customer Due Diligence.
- Maintain good relationships with customers so that the business can maximize the value of those relationships.
- Participate in one-on-one meetings with customers to explain services in an effort to guide their choices.
- Understand the problems and challenges of customers and identify ways the business could better address those needs.
- 1st Degree in Social Sciences or Business Management Discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years progressive experience in sales and Administration
Skills And Competencies:
- Ability to explain complex information clearly and simply
- Good sales and negotiation skills
- Problem solving and conflict resolution capabilities.
- Excellent Data Management/Record Keeping Skill
- Willingness to develop an in-depth understanding of the business and related services.
- Ability to build, foster, and maintain positive professional relationships.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Knowledge of relationship management best practices.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org the position applied for as title of email
Application Deadline: 12th June, 2020
372 total views, 1 views today