Job Title: Quality Control Coordinator
- Ensure production process meets industry standards.
- Create reports of quality control tests and analyze the data to determine if any changes in the production process are necessary.
- Develop and maintain a system for outcomes measurement
- Determine if program is achieving its goals.
- Develop performance improvement targets for quality, service, and efficiency.
- Implement systems to ensure that services conform to regulatory requirement.
- Develop and implement quality improvement activities and policies.
- Fulfill documentation and reporting requirements for the Quality Management program.
- Develop educational materials.
- Provide external customer support.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email
Application Deadline: 12th June, 2020
241 total views, 3 views today