Job Title: Hospital Medical Representative
The Hospital Medical Representative (Hospitals and Clinics) is a relationship management position whose primary objective is grow DKT Nigeria’s family planning influence and product portfolio in clinical and hospital settings.
- Communicate product information in a way that’s meaningful and relevant to each individual customer and account; customize discussions and client interactions based on understanding of customer’s needs
- Maintain effective communication and relationships with key external and internal customers.
- Share learnings and best-practices from one customer to help other customers meet their needs and exhibit professionalism and leadership with clients/ key account clinics
- Build strategic relationships with the key opinion leaders in hospitals and clinics to negotiate purchases.
- Engage in all job responsibilities and activities with the highest standards of ethics and integrity, with particular emphasis on compliance with all relevant laws, policies and regulations.
- Within hospital accounts, act as primary point of contact for customer, meets with key customers/personnel to understand practice structure, business model, key influencers /network structure, customer needs and identifies business opportunities
- Promote DKT Nigeria products and services to physicians and other medical personnel within assigned geography
- Demonstrate advanced ability to ask strategic, insightful questions to obtain information on specific customer business/ healthcare needs. Uses the insights to position DKT Nigeria’s products and collaborates with customers on focused and customized business strategy
- Additional duties as needed
Qualification / Experience
The candidate must have the following:
- Three to five years’ experience in clinic key account management / institutional sales of pharmaceutical products
- Flexibility to adapt to changing priorities and to work as part of a team
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Well-organized, with ability to track multiple activities and deadlines
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Hospital Medical Representative (Lagos)” as the subject of the email.
397 total views, 1 views today