Job Title: Accountant / Invoicing Officer
The Invoicing Officer / Accountant would:
- Perform daily invoicing functions on transactions of the company
- Provide a daily update and presentation of financial transactions of the company and resolution of billing errors.
- Verify, allocate, post and reconcile transactions
- Process and advise on tax matters, processing, filing, payment and returns.
- Prepare monthly financial statements, forecasts, balance sheets and profit and loss account according to schedule (monthly)
- Provide technical support to management.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and attach a Cover Letter stating why you would be perfect for the job via: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Job title” as subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 23rd May, 2020.
237 total views, 1 views today