Job Title: Pipelines Construction Engineer
As a member of the Pipelines Project Management Team (PMT) the Construction Engineer will have the following responsibilities:
- Implementing safe and efficient execution of project scopes
- Awareness and promotion of project goals in respect of HSE, cost, schedule & technical integrity
- Direction, motivation, support and leadership to project team members and contractors.
- Awareness and promotion of Client expectations of Safe Design and Quality Build and conformance to the Client’s Operating Management System (OMS) requirements including risk management, continuous improvement and management of change.
- Promoting an effective and collaborative working environment with a СOne TeamТ approach.
- Ensuring lessons learned are captured and shared with the project management team
- Providing exemplary leadership to contractors and vendors to facilitate successful scope delivery,
- Will be a delegation of authority for Project Team Lead as and when required.
- Execution of the HDD works, Crossings, trenching and Weld and Lay Works
- Communication with the PMT, SMT and Subcontractors to ensure rigorous tracking of safety performance, schedule progress and SIMOPS planning.
- Providing support to the Project Manager to deliver safe efficient execution of the construction and installation activities
- Ensuring construction and site management processes are in place
- Working closely with the appropriate project teams to resolve conflicts in the overall interest of the project delivery
Essential Skills / Qualifications
- Mechanical Engineering degree. Professional Qualification/Accreditation will be an additional advantage
- A minimum of 10 years experience of Oil and Gas Pipeline Construction and Installation
- Proven experience of Upland, HDD and Pipe-Lay Barge Operations
- Experience with Site Management Activities related to Health, Safety, and Environmental issues.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 21st May, 2020.
233 total views, 1 views today