Job Title: Bio-Medical Engineer
- Proper maintenance of equipment, inclusive if calibration of this equipment to make sure that it meets all standards. Machines such as:
- CT Scan
- Xray Machine
- Sono Machine
- Mammography machine
- Pathology… etc
- Perform independent research.
- Demonstrate and explain correct operation of equipment to medical personnel.
- Maintains a complete and accurate record keeping system
- Responsible for completion of all safety services and procedures.
- Install, adjust, maintain, repair, or provide technical support for bio medical equipment.
- Report research findings through scientific publication, oral presentation, and formal documents with regard to industry contracts and funded grant proposals.
Experience and Qualifications:
- A Degree or its equivalent in Bio-Medical or related field.
- Minimum of 2-5 years experience in similar role.
Competencies and Attributes:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi task and work under minimum supervision
- Must be detail oriented and organize.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Covering Note to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Bio-Medical Engineer ” as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline: 31st May, 2020.
201 total views, 1 views today