Job Title: Senior Executive Assistant
- Reports directly to the CEO
- Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the CEO
- Managing an extremely active calendar of appointments
- Composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential
- Arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for travel-related meetings.
- Plans, coordinates and ensures the CEO’s schedule is followed and respected.
- Works closely and effectively with the CEO to keep her well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
- Acts as a “barometer,” having a sense for the issues taking place in the environment and keeping the CEO updated.
- Provides leadership to build relationships crucial to the success of the organization, and manages a variety of special projects for the CEO, some of which may have organizational impact.
- Successfully completes critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting acknowledgement letters, personal correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate the CEO’s ability to effectively lead the company.
- Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
- Provides “gatekeeper” and “gateway” role, creating win-win situations for direct access to the CEO’s time and office.
- Communicates directly, and on behalf of the CEO, with Board members, staff, and others, on matters related to CEO’s initiatives.
- Researches, prioritizes, and follows up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the CEO, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature.
- Determines appropriate course of action, referral, or response.
- Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the CEO’s office and internal departments; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with senior management staff.
- A minimum of Bachelor’s Degree is required
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience supporting Executives.
- Must possess strong presentation skills
- The ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities.
- The ability to work independently on projects, from conception to completion
- Strong ability to work under pressure
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- The ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations
- The ability to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Administrative, and organizational skills
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Opening for Senior Executive Assistant” as the subject matter of the email
Application Deadline: 25th May, 2020.
235 total views, 1 views today