Job Title: Import / Export Operation Supervisor
- Responsible for planning and coordinating the international shipment of goods. you will be expected to negotiate with a variety of people, such as shippers, agents and vendors, and are expected to have excellent customer service skills in dealing with customers.
- Examine documents including invoices, bills of lading, and shipping statements to ensure compliance with federal and foreign regulations governing the shipment, receipt, and documentation of imported/exported products.
- Oversee and monitor team performance both quantity or quality -audit shipment documents, and conduct periodic client reviews to identify areas of concern in the clients export processes.
- Communicate / escalate transaction problems or irregularities to manager and assist in identifying solutions.
- Keep track of invoices and prepare reports to expedite the billing process.
- Ensure that shipments are in compliance with the laws and regulations governing the export industry.
- Establish, monitor, and revise policies, procedures and service standards for customs clearance operations, and write procedures for the handling of each account. Includes classifications, schedule of service, shipment entry, and booking process.
- Perform many other duties that may be assigned.
- A minimum of 5 years work experience as an import and export supervisor in a reputable company is required for this position.
- Applicants must have a University Degree or equivalent in a relevant field.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 31st May, 2020
317 total views, 1 views today