Job Title: HR Officer – Production
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Reporting Line: This role reports to the Human Resource Manager
- Assist with the preparation of the Manpower Plan needs of the factory
- Source and recruit new hires
- Plans and conducts new employee orientation/ induction to foster positive attitude toward the company goals.
- Manage employee data and prepare report on employee turnover rate.
- Advice management on employee relations issues and carry out disciplinary actions.
- Respond to inquiries regarding policies, procedures, programs and ensures effective administration.
- Handle all personnel transactions such as leave request, absenteeism confirmations, promotions, transfers.
- Administer benefits programs such health (HMO), pension plans, sick leave, leave of absence, and employee assistance programs.
- Impute, administer and distribute employee’s payroll.
- Coordinate performance appraisals and prepare reports at the conclusion of the appraisals and also ensure implementation of recommended actions
- Prepare training calendar and administer trainings as needed
- Prepares employee separation notices, related documentation and conduct exit interviews to determine reasons behind resignation.
- First Degree from a reputable higher institution
- Minimum 5 years experience in a similar role
- Professional certification in human resources from a recognized professional body (e.g. CIPD, HRCI, CIPM, SHRM)
- Have an understanding of general human resources policies and procedures
- Possess good knowledge of employment/labor laws
- Can work comfortably with Microsoft Office;
- Show a customer-focused attitude,
- Have excellent communication, people skills and aptitude in problem-solving
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.
Application Deadline: 25th May, 2020.
536 total views, 1 views today