Job Title: Program Officer
Employment Type: Full Time
Resumption Date: June 15th
- Managing health, empowerment and right programs
- Provides support in drafting/editing of program documentation, including assessments, surveys, reports (trip, quarterly, and annual reports), communications materials, briefing materials, and presentations for conferences, training, or workshops.
- Proactively anticipates, identifies, and facilitates resolution of potential project issues relating to delays in project activities/obligations, budget, and timelines, by collaborating with the key stakeholders.
- Coordinating project volunteer and interns.
- Other program-related duties as assigned.
- Minimum qualification- Bachelor’s Degree (Masters degree added advantage) with at least 2 years of work experience and knowledge of HACEY Health Initiative’s work areas.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills with attention to detail
- Demonstrates effective time management and prioritization skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent presentation and reporting skills
- Demonstrated ability to support the implementation of multiple activities in a timely manner, including support to development and monitoring of budgets.
- computer competence (MS Office programs, MS Teams, Whatsapp, Zoho, or similar).
- Awareness of SRHR and Gender Equality policies and networks is beneficial.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
- Applications should be sent on or before 4 pm on May 15th, 2020 and should include
- Cover letter (Max 1 page)
- Most recent CV (max 3 pages)
164 total views, 1 views today