Job Title: Gynecologist
- Advise patients and community members concerning diet, activity, hygiene, and disease prevention.
- Analyze records, reports, test results, or examination information to diagnose medical condition of the patient.
- Care for and treat women during prenatal, natal and post-natal periods.
- Collect, record, and maintain patient information, such as medical histories, reports, and examination results.
- Explain procedures and discuss test results or prescribed treatments with patients.
- Monitor patients’ condition and progress and re-evaluate treatments as necessary.
- Perform caesarean sections or other surgical procedures as needed to preserve patients’ health and deliver babies safely.
- Prescribe or administer therapy, medication, and other specialized medical care to treat or prevent illness, disease, or injury.
- Refer patient to medical specialist or other practitioners when necessary.
- Treat diseases of female organs.
- Conduct research to develop or test medications, treatments, or procedures to prevent or control disease or injury.
- Consult with or provide consulting services to, other physicians.
- Direct and coordinate activities of nurses, students, assistants, specialists, therapists, and other medical staff.
- MBBS degree.
- Minimum of 8 years experience.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 12th May, 2020.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
85 total views, 1 views today