Job Title: Accountant
Job Location: Lagos
- The company is now seeking to recruit an Accountant to head the Accounts department.
- Reporting to the Managing Director, you will manage the finance and accounting functions of the company.
- You will maintain subsidiary books, prepare final accounts, generate reports, prepare and manage budget and maintain an effective internal cost control system.
- You will perform financial analysis of company results, review and interpret results, identify opportunities and highlight risks.
- Degree-qualified, you must have a minimum of 5 years’ post qualification requisite experience.
- This position requires a highly proactive individual with a first rate technical expertise gained within a rapidly changing business environment.
- You must have high level communication and influencing skills.
- Highly numerate and analytical with a practical approach to problem solving, you must have the drive and commercial acumen to succeed.
- A good knowledge of an accounting software is required. ACA will be an added advantage.
- Also of importance, you must have strong leadership skills, high levels of personal energy and the credibility to operate effectively and influence at all levels, both internally and externally.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline: 30th May, 2020.
688 total views, 3 views today