Job Designation: Business Analysis Manager (Trading & Pricing)
Job Location: Abuja, Federal Capital Territory
Job Type: Full time
About the Role
- You are the custodian of the Market Asset Pricing Model and Logistics pricing and negotiation framework. You work closely with the Head of the control tower to ensure we are pricing monthly, weekly and daily trades efficiently and guarding out margins to achieve our goals. Critical pricing floors and ceilings are determined here and escalations for dealing with outliers are clear with a smooth process of escalation to COO and CEO.
- You are a key partner to the logistics manager to make sure the long term and short term contracting of logistics companies is well priced with the right routes and levels of profitability taking care of in those routes. This is in turn supported by triangulating your efforts with the Food Processors and Community Aggregators teams for pricing ensuring that the BD teams have clarity on what to negotiate for.
- You work with the Tech team which is working on our version 2 of the platform Agrikore 2.0 to automate the MAPM into the platform
Who you are:
- Degree in Data analytics/Engineering/Statistics/Actuarial Science/ Finance/Economics
- 5-7 years experience in consulting as an associate or analyst
- PE/Venture capital firms or investment banking background, or with background in corporate finance
- Industry experience in trading platforms is a good addition but not a must
- You are analytical and have a flair for numbers to guide decision making but have been involved or extremely interested in operations and executing.
- You love the challenge that being in an unstructured environment brings and you find joy in creating the structure needed to bring sanity to processes without paralyzing growth in search of controls and structure.
- You are excited about working with teams that really strive to push the envelope so your best self is one where everyone gets value from valuable additions you make in the team to solve problems rather than dwell on the problems and why they exist.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
149 total views, 1 views today