Job Title: Customer Service Executive
Job Location: Lagos
- Must be good in the use of computer ( all office package)
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
- Opens customer accounts by recording account information.
- Assist with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges.
- Advise on company information.
- Take payment information and other pertinent information such as addresses and phone numbers.
- Place or cancel orders.
- Answer questions about warranties or terms of sale.
- Act as the company gatekeeper.
- Utilize computer technology to handle high call volumes.
- Work with customer service manager to ensure proper customer service is being delivered.
- Close out or open call records.
- Compile reports on overall customer satisfaction.
- Read from scripts.
- Handle changes in policies or renewals.
- Maintains customer records by updating account information.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail, or social media.
- Use telephones to reach out to customers and verify account information.
- Greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling.
- Build customer database.
- Suggest solutions when a product malfunctions.
- Handle product recalls.
- Attempt to persuade customer to reconsider cancellation.
- Inform customer of deals and promotions.
- Sell products and services via cold calls and emails and social media
- Ability to remain professional and courteous with customers at all times
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of the email
Application Deadline: 1st June, 2020.
397 total views, 1 views today